   Re: [xml-dev] XDocs and XForms?

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
 >  The browser
> wars are over.  The browser lost.
> Deal with it.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me...I suspect the picture will look
quite different five years from now. In particular I suspect that XForms
and SVG will spark a rejuvenation of the PULL for a browser platform and
Mozilla support for those specifications to re-ignite the competition
between browsers based on standards.

  Paul Prescod