   RE: [xml-dev] XDocs and XForms?

Paul Prescod wrote:
>..I suspect that XForms
>and SVG will spark a rejuvenation of the PULL for a browser platform
and
>Mozilla support for those specifications to re-ignite the competition
>between browsers based on standards.

I think there still has to be quite a bit of consolidation to do, with
seamless translations of data to browsers etc. before IT departments
will be willing to start expending energy and capital as ground troops
in another browser war.

Once bitten twice shy will be the rallying cries of those with wallets.