   Re: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wars!

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> For browsing the web, use a browser.  It just
> isn't that important to commercial application
> development.  All buttons don't use hyperlinks
> regardless of perceptions.

My customers tell me that zero-install, operating system independence,
standards compliance and portal integration are all important to their
user-level applications. I guess my customers are different than yours
but they are certainly "commercial".

  Paul Prescod