   Re: [xml-dev] DTD/Schema for biological/biomedical datasets

Title: Re: [xml-dev] DTD/Schema for biological/biomedical dat
Hi Karen,

The Human Markup Language being developed by the OASIS HumanMarkup TC (you can look it up on the OASIS website) will have a subset called the Human Physical Characteristics Description Markup Language which will intersect some of what you are looking for, and in a similar vein, will be including all the existing web, academic and medical standards, as well as coordinating with the Biometrics TC , which I have not followed closely because at the moment we are finishing up our Primary Base Schema and once we call for the 30-day public comment period, I will personally be switching over to the Physical Characteristics Description ML, probably early-mid-Novbember. If you remember you might want to look us up and contact me then. I would be happy to work with you on this.

Ciao,
Rex Brooks