   RE: [xml-dev] XML 1.1 and other specs

> Indeed there is.  What other WGs do, of course, is up to
> them. We have attempted to ensure that the Infoset need not
> be changed, except perhaps to report a version number.

Of course the InfoSet changes. The text of the spec might not change,
but the rules as to what constitutes a legitimate infoset are changed by
both XML 1.1 and Namespaces 1.1. The only reason the Infoset spec
doesn't change is that it incorporates those rules by reference rather
than describing them explicitly.

Michael Kay