From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]
Sent: October 29, 2002 2:27 PM
To: 'Jose Rodriguez'; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Converting a DOM tree in memory in a file

If it's Java, you can use a JAXP identity transformer with a DOMSource as input and a StreamResult as output.

Transformer t = TransformerFactory.getInstance().getTransformer();

t.transform(new DOMSource(myDocument), new StreamResult(System.out));

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com