len

From: AndrewWatt2000@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2000@aol.com]

I think it's the kind of idea that could *really* fly since there are so many potential uses for it. Of course, it's a matter of just how useful it is and how cost effective in different settings. But I wouldn't be at all surprised to see lots of new uses come out of the woodwork in the next few months.

Andrew Watt