   RE: [xml-dev] Embedding html in XML

> ...  Forget about using standard
> HTML for text formatting, that's not the right way to do it in .NET,
> in my opinion...

>Interesting.

>Why?

OK, you caught me.  How about, I don't know where I read it, but I got
the impression that CSS is typically better.

Correct me if I'm wrong..., but if you use HTML don't you have to use it
on individual items?  Where as, if you use CSS you can take a whole
group, say the <paragraph> element, and make everything within that
element, for example, "bold", rather than go through each paragraph and
put <b> </b> tags around it.

Or maybe, it's just because I don't think .NET allows you to do it the
way he wanted to do it with HTML using XML.  I've don't remember seeing
But maybe I missed it.

Pam Ammond
Empowering You!

website: http://www.empoweringyou.com
Please check out the "Wow! Look At Windows XP" book I wrote at
http://www.windowsxpbook.com