   RE: [xml-dev] Tablet PC ink is XML

> did anyone who saw one happen to notice whether it still uses the
quaint 'scrollbar' paradigm

The link below has a virtual demo where you are "trying out" the Tablet
PC.  So maybe you can figure out your answer.  Otherwise, head over to
your computer retailer.  They should have one in stock.  Come to think
of it, there is probably no "answer" to your question since each
computer vendor (HP, Acer, Fujitsu, etc.) implements the TabletPC
differently.  I wouldn't think all of them would make the mistake you're
talking about.

Info on the Table PC including demo of features:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/default.asp

Pam Ammond
Empowering You!

website: http://www.empoweringyou.com
Please check out the "Wow! Look At Windows XP" book I wrote at
http://www.windowsxpbook.com