Lists Home |
Date Index |
I am looking for a way to represent dynamic configuration using
Adaptive/Dynamic Object Models, and storing the model as XML for processing
and validation in Java.
The model must support:
- graphical drawing of Entities (e.g. transmitter, all elements of
- dynamic configuration of Entities
- information about Java-types to use for each Property (e.g. model of a
transmitter, name of an element belonging to a transmitter)
- information about Java-SWING elements to use for each Property
- information about what Rules to apply for for each Entity and Property
Does anyone have any experience using Adaptive/Dynamic Object Models and may
give me a few hints?
Does anyone know where I can find an example of a Java application using
Adaptive/Dynamic Object Models?
For more details on Adaptive/Dynamic Object Models please see: