   Re: [xml-dev] dtds, schemas, xhtml, and multimedia technologies

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 01:12:09PM -0500, Empowering You wrote:
>1.  Back in 1983 I was extremely excited about discovering Windows 3.1.

Yeah, I can *imagine*.  If I had managed to discover version 3.1 of *any*
program years prior to its 1.0 release, *I* would have been extremely
excited.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD