   You wait ages for a bus ... and then ....

A couple of hours ago I wondered about sending a tongue-in-cheek post about
the number of W3C specifications that had been released since 11th November.

At that time the count was:
3 PRs
1 CR
9 WDs

I was then going to joke that all I now needed to make my weekend complete
was for the XQuery etc group to release another 7 WDs.

You guessed it. All seven XQuery / XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 WDs are out.

With a bonus "Architecture of the World Wide Web" WD.

And TWO SVG  PRs - SVG 1.1 and Mobile SVG.

My poor eyes!!! Oi vey! :)

Andrew Watt