   Re: [xml-dev] What are the arguments *for* XHTML 2.0?

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com writes:
>I will simply observe that your response totally lacks any logical
>argument to support the supposition that XHTML 2.0 is a good idea or
>that it is relevant in the changing world which will soon be upon us.

You appear to come from a community of thought which has no interest
whatsoever in the continuation of HTML.  Why exactly do you insist on
obstructing that continuation when there is another community that does
stand to benefit?

This is very mysterious to me.  I'm well-known for expressing my
negative opinions freely, but I don't go out of my way to contest things
which arguably have no effect on my particular interests.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!