   initiatives for glossary

This is a question regarding existing initiatives for representing a
glossary in XML. We are looking at representing terms like term, term type,
scope, primary and secondary owner, acronym, synonym, short and long
definitions, usage, limitations or restrictions, status, date of approval,
etc., and I would like to know if other people have done something. I'm
aware of DAML/OIL and Topic Maps, but I'm looking for something more focused
at the core business of the glossary.

Is there anybody out there who could point me to something like this?

Peter
--
Peter Bergstrom
Eurostep AB

mobile phone:    +46 708 111 966
mobile fax:      +46 708 111 965
home office fax: +46 470 711 930

http://www.eurostep.com/
Open solutions for open organisations and people