   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT for desktop applications

[Kanchana D S ]
> Can XSLT be used for desktop applications? If so, how ? We have the
>requirement to design the GUI for a desktop application using XSLT. The
>help
>for developing non-web based applications (WinForms in the .NET
>environment)using xslt seems to be very little. That is, is it possible
>generate the user interface for a WinForms application using XSLT?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/11/NETGUIBliss/default.aspx

this does not have any XSLT in it as far as I remember but it does show
the implementation of an xml based GUI language for Windows Forms, the
only use for xslt in that scenario that I can see would be to generate
the xml files from some other xml instance.