   DTD for print reports

Hi,
 i have any question to this forum about XML - DTD file. I need specific DTD
to describe print report, which is genereted from various software as
QRDesign (software for designing print resports). Exists this DTD? And
second question - if exists - are XSL files to convert this XML files to
HTML (or FO files for PDF) available? I hope, you understand my question (my
English is very 'simply').

Thanks for answers
Best regards

Radek Budar