Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] The patron saints of XML WAS: Are There URIs in Heaven?
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:58:47 -0500
- In-reply-to: <AOEKKCOOGNDOAHCLNEIFKEMEDJAA.email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Fitzgerald) writes:
>Saint Simon Saint Laurent, patron saint of xml-dev
I'd give that one to Peter Murray-Rust, though he appears to have moved
on, as saints frequently do.
I'd also add:
Saint Robin Cover, patron saint of markup bibliographers
I keep marveling at the Cover Pages on a regular basis.
Ring around the content, a pocket full of brackets
Errors, errors, all fall down!
http://simonstl.com -- http://monasticxml.org