-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]

For those interested: The site asks  "Chi vorresti come Santo protettore
della Rete,
degli utenti Internet e dei programmatori informatici ??" - "Who would
you like as protector of the Internet, of Internet users, and of
computer programmers?"

Here's the latest tally from the site:

25.17%:  San Giovanni Bosco
22.46%   Ven. Giacomo Alberione
19.18%   Sant'Alfonso de' Liguori
13.56%   San Gabriele (Archangel)
10.03%   San Massimiliano Kolbe
9.59%    Santa Chiara

The voting is in the "FASE CONCLUSIVA", the final phases.

TOTAL VOTES: 11,635