   RE: [xml-dev] XML Vocabulary - Environmental Sampling Data

  • To: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Vocabulary - Environmental Sampling Data
  • From: "James Governor" <jgovernor@red-monk.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:32:50 -0600

Check out the openGIS consortium....

As usual Robin already has it tagged!

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-01-31-b.html

James Governor
RedMonk
(+44) 207 254 7371

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: 06 February 2003 16:11
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

I have a very specialized XML need for personal research that I am
doing.  I am looking for an existing XML vocabulary (open standard) that
focuses on the collection of sampling data from environmental sensors -
for example, from sensors on telephone poles which perform pollution
measurements.  This vocabulary would therefore represent the detailed
measurement data.

Does anyone know of such a vocabulary, or something similar?

Thanks in advance,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton