   Re: [xml-dev] Different kind of Editor

I'm working on something like this as a web application, using AxKit. My idea is to create an HTML forms interface that allows you to roundtrip data from the UA to the server as many times as needed, to develop an instance XML document. The initial document is not a template, just a schema (in my case, RNG, not WXS). It's still very much a work in progress, but if it ever works I might open source it.

BTW, I'm kind of surprised that no one has ever done this before (there seems to be a commercial product that does it ... I lost the link), it seems like an obvious application, better than templates too.

simon