   Re: [xml-dev] convert my relational database to XML

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, madhur jain wrote:

> hi
> how do i convert my relational database to XML
> document with a DTD
>
> the database table has columns like
> companyid,name,etc.
>
> r there any tips or rules for converting or i just
> convert column names to tags with body in the XML
>
> madhur

Bourret's site is probably a very good place to start:
www.rpbourret.com/xml. He used to have powerpoint slides as well on this
kind of thing. They may still be online.

HTH

--
Akmal B. Chaudhri
WebDatabases ------- http://www.btinternet.com/~webdatabases/