   RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft XMLReader

http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+pull+parser

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Marcin Rosłoński [mailto:marcin.roslonski@globema.pl]
	Sent: Mon 2/10/2003 6:14 AM
	To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Subject: [xml-dev] Microsoft XMLReader

	Hi everyone!!!

	Have you heard of Micosoft's XMLReader API for reading XML? I think it is quite intersting and in some cases much easier to use for application programmers.

	Microsoft claims that it is possible to implement a SAX API on top of XMLReader API... but the reverse is NOT POSSIBLE.

	Well... I know it is possible. I have implemented XMLReader on top of SAX.

	I was wondering if there is anything like XMLReader in a non-MS world???
	I am thinking about releasing my solution, but I am worried if someone else has already done it before.

	Thanks in advance!

	Marcin

	PS. You can find more information on XMLReader at:
	http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconreadingxmlwithxmlreader.asp <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconreadingxmlwithxmlreader.asp>

	Marcin Roslonski
	Globema Sp. z o.o.
	POLSKA