   Re: Horse-and-buggy Text Markup Language

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" scripsit:

> I think it is an Irish paved road:  better than
> the cow path that preceded it, but yet to be
> four-laned and everyone is driving very fast
> on the wrong side.

Naah.  The real problem with Irish roads is that they have stone walls
on both sides and no shoulders.   Which is why there are no body shops
in Ireland.

--
With techies, I've generally found              John Cowan
If your arguments lose the first round          http://www.reutershealth.com