   RE: [xml-dev] Best way to represent fractional values?

It's a good idea to include this type (fractional) in WXS...
but, what about the other subset of the Real numbers:

- Rational numbers:  fractional, natural numbers, etc.
- Irational numbers: like Pi (3.14152920...), e (2.71...), etc.

And even more, what about the superset of the Real numbers:
- Imaginary numbers:  like (3i + 43.56).

Even, though, this is one of the reasons we have MathML 2.0...

It would be nice to include a representation of MathML 2.0 within a normal
XML document with WXS... If I'm not mistaken this would be a xml:inlude
(right?).

Cheers,

Sergio Rodríguez.
CANELLA, S. A.