   Re: [xml-dev] patent application (MSFT)

I wonder how this will effect other .NET CLI implementations (Ximian's
Mono, Corel's Rotor FSF's Portable .NET).

Java, Python and PHP cover all my needs, as I bailed out of MS related
development some time after .NET came out (JIT;-). However, there are
some really good things in .NET that could benefit open projects.