   Re: [xml-dev] xml for presentations

Mike Fitzgerald wrote:
> Are any of you using an XML vocabulary with stylesheets for creating
> presentations?

I've used both my own vocabulary translated to SVG with a simple stylesheet and
some ecmascript to flick the slides, and AxPoint[0] with a stylesheet to output
SVG and/or AxPoint's engine to output PDF.

I know Antoine Quint has done similar stuff. Leon Brocard has a quick POD to
Keynote translation system[1] which I've heard rumours of being reimplemented
using Pod::SAX and XSLT.

The OpenCMS[2] folks have also been working on that, but I don't know where
they're at.

[0]http://axpoint.axkit.org/
[1]http://use.perl.org/~acme/journal/10041
[2]http://www.opencms.org/opencms/opencms/index.html