   Re: [xml-dev] xml for presentations

Hi, Mike:

MF> Are any of you using an XML vocabulary with stylesheets for
MF> creating presentations?

What Betty said.  I contributed my set of DTDs and stylesheets to the
Mulberry "Walk-the-Walk" page:

http://www.mulberrytech.com/walkthewalk.html

They've been updated since...but yes, it's the actual stuff I use when
teaching a course.

Michael R. Hahn                            Phone: 1-703-433-0265
sgml.xml@att.net                           Cell:  1-540-729-2962