   Re: [xml-dev] Re: How to redesign W3C XML Schema (Was: Remembering the o

simonstl@simonstl.com (Simon St.Laurent) writes:
>James Clark (Trang) and Kohuske Kawaguchi (XSV) deserve enormous credit
>for making such things possible.

Thanks to Jeni Tennison for pointing out that I was talking about MSV,
the Multi-Schema Validator, not XSV.  I need to relax my trigger-happy
X-key.

For good measure, here are some links:

Trang - http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html

MSV - http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/multischema/

And if you do want XSV, Henry Thompson and Richard Tobin's XML Schema
Validator, see:

http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html

--
Simon St.Laurent