   Re: How to redesign W3C XML Schema (Was: Remembering the original XMLvis

> I am not so keen on the idea of supporting Relax NG, Schematron, and
> all that stuff. But a simplification of XML Schema would make quite
> some sense

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you interested in supporting other
languages, if you don't think XML Schema makes sense?

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com