   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Are the publishing users happy? Why not?

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 05:01 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Not exactly although I agree that when using
> XML as The GUI, it looks the same.  The namespace
> should enable me to stay consistent with the
> driving schema.

What if I don't care? What if my system maps Nikon to the appropriate URI
because I choose to interpret the manufacturer attribute as something
containing an SOI?

I don't need a *standard* to tell me what a namespace means. What I need is a
means for dealing with them once I recognize them.