   Re: [xml-dev] Open Source or Else

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
>The Open Source heads will like this one.
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/02/20/outgoing.exec/index.html

Nah.  I'd much prefer a change in corporate culture to a retiree,
however honored, pointing out what lots of outsiders already think.

On the bright (and XML) side, I wonder if the Office 2003 work -
exposing so much of that previously binary proprietary information as
XML - may constitute a change in some ways.  That'll be interesting to
watch.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!