   SAX Adapter Framework - New Open Source Project

Greetings,

I have created a new open source project on SourceForge.net that
provides a convenient and useful framework for using a SAX parser. The
project is named SAX Adapter and can be accessed at
http://saxadapter.sourceforge.net   I am interested in getting
feedback on the usefulness of the project and what else I can do to
improve it.

Thanks,
Mark