   Re: [xml-dev] Parsing Performance

XPP3 doesn't support any validation directly, though the XMLPull
interface should allow it to be layered on top if anyone is so inclined.
I don't know about the Xerces-based implementation of the XMLPull API.
Since Xerces implements Schema support this may be included, but I've
never looked into the details.

  - Dennis