   RE: [xml-dev] DOM support in IE vs. NS

though

AFAIK, MSXML only supports the DOM level 1 methods *plus* a few extension
methods (such as createNode()) that enable it to basically support
namespaces. However, most DOM Level 2 methods (such as createElementNS) are
missing.

> it claims to. Anyone from Microsoft care to explain these results?

Microsoft doesn't seem to be care, I guess they're planning to abandon the
DOM API (in favor of the newer .NET APIs).

Julian