   RE: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun

Agreed. However API designers especially those that would like to enable
the implementation of virtual XML documents and XML views are better
served by basing their work on the infoset than on the XML 1.0 syntax.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
A bank is where they lend you an umbrella and then ask for it back when

rights.