   XML Parsers

Hello,

Does anyone know the which XML Parser is best for the following situatuon.
I am looking for very efficient (ie, fast) validating parsers that can work
with large XML files.  The idea is that I would use the XML Schema (with as
much data validation as we can include in it) to validate the data in the
files and produce error reports.  So, the parser would need to produce a
list of errors and not just die on the first one.

Thanks for the help!