-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

Sometimes this permathread reminds me of Henry Ford, who supposedly said
that he would paint his cars whatever color the customer wants, so long as
it is black.   If black Model T XML works for your customers, great ... but
some people seem to want it in blue, with a little more power that requires
higher-octane non-standard fuel, and are willing to pay the price.