   Re: [xml-dev] Moving the list

Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> The W3C is prepared to host xml-dev

Thank you, Henry.  We now have three separate plausible offers to host
xml-dev.  I will try to summarize the trade-offs for everyone by
end-of-week.

Calm down, Len; this is purely a technology issue - nobody that I know
has any issues with the policy or standing of Oasis; it's just that
xml-dev is acknowledged to be a low priority for them, and problems have
empirically not been getting fixed.  So we should say "thank you" and
find a home that's better set up for us.
--
Cheers, Tim Bray
         (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)