   Re: [xml-dev] Vote: Moving the list

Mike Fitzgerald wrote:
> If you want to informally vote on whether or not you would like to see the
> xml-dev list moved from OASIS, go to:

I suggest holding off on votes till there are alternatives.  If we can't
find a good alternative we'll stay here.  I promise to present several
alternatives before end-of-day tomorrow, then we could offer the
stay-here option as well as go-other-places.  Mike, would that software
support multiple-choice voting?
--
Cheers, Tim Bray
         (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)