Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Moving the list
- From: "Steve Boyce" <SteveB@hbs.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:24:40 -0000
- Thread-index: AcLphGSBW6mM8e8JQQKAm0SeY+qMbAAAB4XA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Moving the list
Just to add my 2 cents as a long-time lurker here (primarily just to support Len's comments):
- Will someone who is dead keen to take the list on today necessarily be so keen to support it in 1 year - 2 years - 3 years? Will they even still exist?
- Has the (free) OASIS support really been so deficient in comparison to the alternatives?
As to voting about leaving OASIS - this seems meaningless to me without a fully evaluated alternative to compare it with.