   XML Resources & tools for XML database project?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: XML Resources & tools for XML database project?
  • From: Chris Baker <cab@casaic.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:42:10 -0600

Can anyone suggest some resource sites, tools or some good tutorials to
start learning XML?  I am wanting to create an XML database using HTML
forms to write into XML code or text to store links and images, then
make a searchable query tool for web users to find what they need.  I
really could use a tool as I am very new to the XML language.  Has
anyone else tried a project similar to this?

I believe it's called Archiving components by writing it to an output
stream in a form that you can reuse later. Then I can recall it using
its saved parameters.  I am just not sure how to go about starting this
and do not want to waste time going down a wrong path.

Looking forward to everyones comments, suggestions and links.

--
    Best Regards,
Chris Baker

Web Developer