   Re: [xml-dev] XML Resources & tools for XML database project?

Chris, an additional thought:

You may want to track the progress of Microsoft's InfoPath (formerly
called Xdocs). Infoworld featured a review Friday of InfoPath 2003, Beta
2 [1]. Regarding your "archiving components" reference, the following
point is made within the "Ten things to know about Xdocs" link in the

6. You can use it online or offline.

When you're online, you can request an InfoPath document from a Web
server and post changes back to that server. When offline, your InfoPath
document (i.e., a package of XML data, schema, and layout information)
lives in a .CAB (Cabinet) file that you can use locally.

Hope that helps,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

[1] http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/03/28/13infopath_1.html?s=tc