   Re: [xml-dev] What is XML's appropriate place in an office suite?

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com scripsit:

> Always risky. You Americans say things like, "I could care less" when what (I
> think) you mean is "I couldn't care less". How are us poor Brits supposed to
> understood what you do mean sometimes. :)

Well, you say things like "It's a bit much, isn't it?", and then we have
no clue what you mean at all!  We also don't know when you are serious and
when you are kidding.

> <joke_for_brits_only>I thought Tony Blair was the guy who runs GNU Labour. :)
> </joke_for_brits_only>

Even by Brits, the G in GNU is always pronounced.

--
Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out.
        --Arthur C. Clarke, "The Nine Billion Names of God"