   Could you take a look at my XMLSchema and/or XMLSpy problem please!!!

Hi, i'm a new user of this list!

I have some problem with my schema.  It make two days that i'm searching for
the problem.
I would like to know if this schema is well written. Could you please tell
me ?

------------------------------------
This is the schema i am talking about  (bidon17.xsd).   It's a  simple
schema witth the root element ROOT and a sub-element LOM wich is defined in
an external schema from the LOM spec.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.bidon.org/blahblah";
xmlns:lom="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<xs:import namespace="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1";
schemaLocation="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1.xsd"/>
<xs:element name="ROOT">
  <xs:annotation>
   <xs:documentation>Comment describing your root element</xs:documentation>
  </xs:annotation>
  <xs:complexType>
   <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="lom" type="lom:lomType"/>
   </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

I wanna know if my schema is good because after that, i got the following
problem  :
When i use the Generate Java Code command from XMLSpy i get some code.  Then
i use the java code to generate a simple
file.  This is my code. It create the sample document, and save it.

        bidon17Doc doc = new bidon17Doc();

        // LOM - GENERAL - TITLE
        langstringType titleStr = new langstringType();
        titleStr.addlang("fr");
        titleStr.setValue(new SchemaString("title"));
        titleType title = new titleType();
        title.addlangstring(titleStr);

        // LOM - GENERAL
        generalType general = new generalType();
        general.addtitle(title);

        // LOM
        lomType lomElmt = new lomType();
        lomElmt.addgeneral(general);

        //
        ROOTType root = new ROOTType();
        root.addlom(lomElmt);

        doc.setSchemaLocation(sDefaultSchemaPath);
        doc.setRootElementName(sDefaultSchemaPath, "connaissances");
        doc.save(sDefaultPath, root);
This is the output file i got (output.xml) by running the above code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ROOT xmlns="http://www.bidon.org/blahblah";
xmlns:lom="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1";
xsi:schemaLocation="D:\CONTENU\bidon17.xsd D:\CONTENU\bidon17.xsd">
<lom>
  <lom:general>
   <lom:title>
    <lom:langstring lom:lang="fr">title</lom:langstring>
   </lom:title>
  </lom:general>
</lom>
</ROOT>

The problem with this output file is that  lom:lang SHOULD HAVE BEEN
xml:lang instead!
This make that the output file is not valid!
Have you an idea, from where the problem may come ?  Is it an error in my
schema ?  In my java code?
If you could take a look at my schema, or if you have XMLSpy and could try
my code, i would really appreciate, thanks.

              Thanks you,

                                   Philippe

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/