   RE: [xml-dev] Joint ownership of the data-dataContainer combination

Dare:

	If you can't talk the Word people into supporting arbitrary
schemas it would be very nice if they supported a few of the standard
DTDs in the low-end version. For example, Docbook and TEI are used
by a great number of organizations.

	However, I will still keep my fingers crossed for arbitrary
schemas (DTD's would be nice too but I have given up hope on those
in Word).

Betty

Betty Harvey                         | Phone: 410-787-9200 FAX: 9830
Electronic Commerce Connection, Inc. |
harvey@eccnet.com                    | Washington,DC XML Users Grp