   RE: [xml-dev] ANN: Article on using RDF to provide extensibility and mod

Doug.Ransom@pwrm.com (Doug Ransom) writes:
>I think the fable is an excellent example of how programmer
>productivity is suffering because we use XML rather than RDF over XML
>for many similar applications.

I've been pushing people away from XML for years if that's what they
really want.  I can't say I mind people going elsewhere.

I do, however, mind people who think that RDF is a way to fix XML.
Maybe they could all go fix ASN.1 instead. ;->

(Value mixed content?  Then XML is probably helpful.  Don't value mixed
content?  Find something that fits your needs, and don't waste time
fixing XML.)

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!