   Re: [xml-dev] Just say 'mu' to namespace URIs (was Re: [xml-dev]XML 1.1

Joe English wrote:
>>Rolling it out is hard.
>

> Yep.  There's always someone insisting that well, someday
> you *might* want to resolve it, so you'd better stick with
> HTTP, just in case.

I wouldn't say that you might, someday want to put something resolvable
at the end of your namespace URIs. I'd say that today you should put
documentation at the end of your namespace URIs. It's just simple
politeness. e.g.

http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink/

  Paul Prescod