   Re: [xml-dev] (data) medium is the message

I'm in violent agreement with the thread at this point.
Business people want to think in terms of whatever is "intuitive,"
and that usually means there is a need for intermediaries to
construct at least part of a solution, or be a sounding board.

BTW, I think UML's visualization of use-cases trivializes the
concept and execution there-of. I'm more impressed with the
effectiveness of XPers' user stories and Cockburn's approaches
using structured narratives.

(I still don't get the use-case for having the Reply-to go to an individual.)