   Streaming XML Processing

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Streaming XML Processing
  • From: George Richard Russell <George.Russell@cis.strath.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 09:47:35 +0100

Is anyone aware of publically available implementations of XPath,
XQuery, and XSLT that operate in a streaming manner i.e. in a single
pass over the input.

I'm especially interested in Java implementations, and completeness of
implementations (although a sufficiently large subset of standard
functionality would be useful). If you can comment on the completeness
of an approach, that would be most useful.

I'm aware of XML-TK for a subset of XPath, does anyone know of more? The
academic literature mentions a number of systems that do not seem to be
downloadable.

Thanks
George Russell