   Re: [xml-dev] Streaming XML Processing

Check out Streaming Transformations for XML (STX) at [1]. There are two
implementations, one in Perl[2] and one in Java[3]. The SF project page
has links to the spec and other resources.

[1] http://stx.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://stx.gingerall.cz/stx/xml-stx/index.html
[3] http://joost.sourceforge.net

hth,